This is the early morning view from the home of my friend, Paula Krauss, which is on a small cove on Lake Winnipesaukee in New Hampshire. She and her family have been spending their summers here for many years, and she graciously invites me up for a bit of heaven every year. In June, she will retire from teaching, and then return to her summer home and the call of the loons. I wish her well as she prepares to turn down this new path.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Escape (erinolearyphotography.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Escape (sonelcorner.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Escape (judichow.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Escape this rain! (looneyatoms.com)
- Weekly photo challenge: Escapism (justmomentarily.com)