This was my first time on the bike this spring, so I thought I’d take a short ride down the bike path to make sure my bike was working fine. It was a beautiful morning to be here: great time to ride and watch people. Several dads were on the path riding with their kids, fishing at the ponds, and one was even leading on a pig on a leash and pushing a baby in a stroller at the same time. You never know what you’ll see on the bike path!
- Best Bike Paths in Toronto (johndiogenous.wordpress.com)
- Bike to the Beach on the Cape Cod Rail Trail (flipkey.com)
- Bike path can be a road to fitness and adventure (utsandiego.com)
- KK River Trail work connects busy city bike paths (jsonline.com)
- Renting a Bicycle in Chicago (local.answers.com)
- Jekyll Island grows visitor experience with new and improved bike paths (jacksonville.com)