I found this spot on the tidal pools on Narragansett Bay several years ago. When I first came here, this overlook was rotted and broken, and this past year it was completely redone. I’ve never seen anyone else here in all the times I’ve been here. I like to think it’s mine alone, but someone takes care of it for me.
Once early on a Sunday morning I lay on the decking and looked hard at the sky above. Way high overhead I could see seabirds wheeling and spinning on the waves of air. They were so high up there that they looked like flies. Across the way is the East Bay Bike Path, so I can see people walking and riding their bikes, but they don’t notice me.
It is a secret place, maybe not eerie, but definitely otherworldly. Now that the weather is getting colder, this was probably the last day I will be there in awhile. Thank you to our caretaker.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Eerie (notsosupermodel.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Eerie (myjourneywithdepression.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Eerie (souladditions.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Eerie (pilotfishblog.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Eerie (kellylovesphotography.lu)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Eerie (knowthankyou.wordpress.com)
- Eerie- Weekly Photo Challenge (vosperdruiter.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Eerie (lifeconfusions.wordpress.com)
- weekly photo challenge: eerie (wisemonkeysabroad.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: My Vision of Eerie (sahmataineking.com)